P&G Alumni Global Business Catapult
Become our Star Entrepreneur of 2021 - Apply to the P&G Alumni Global Business Catapult!
This initiative is a virtual accelerator for startups and scale-ups that already offer a product or a service, which is run by a P&G Alumni.
We believe in the power of connection and the purpose of this initiative is to connect P&G Alumni founders with P&G Alumni Investors and P&G Alumni Advisors in order to accelerate their growth or help them connect with potential funding.
- Apply for the Catapult completing one of the questionnaires bellow.
- Selected regional semi-finalists will present at a Global Virtual Pitch to potential Investors and Advisors (during the first week of October). They will be recognized as Regional Finalists!
- There will be 4 global finalists that will present their business to the audience at the P&G Alumni Global Conference on Nov 12-13 in Cincinnati. And the overall winner will be recognized as the P&G Alumni Star Entrepreneur of 2021.
Comments from previous participants:
- “We built our confidence through the Catapult process developing our courage to pitch to a global audience and going after international investors. Because of the Catapult, we were able to open our horizons“;
- “We got some momentum with advisors and investors right after the event but what was more important is that we presented our vision to the global alumni audience and to do so we strengthened the strategic positioning of our business“.
- Product/Service: Does the application describe a compelling product/service in terms of what you are selling to customers?
- Market potential: Does the application demonstrate a clear target market and potentially significant market size?
- Financial Business Model: Does the application clearly describe the company’s unique value proposition, sustainable competitive advantage and how you will make money?
- Team Strength: Does the team have an inherent competitive advantage for the endeavor?
- Social / Environmental Impact: Does your company comply with at least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals? https://unfoundation.org/what-we-do/issues/sustainable-development-goals/
If you have any doubt please write us to [email protected].
Τhe deadline for applications was August 31st, 2021